Johnny Salami's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Salami

Rookie
BANNED
Sep 29, 2021
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:62370563

What was the reason for your ban?: minge1 (not even kidding, proof in evidence)

Why should you be unbanned?: Honestly, It was downtime boredom taking place, and getting out of hand. Sure, it might've been a little fun between those of us involved, but it crosses the line for the returning players who ended up getting harassed. It doesn't excuse what we did but I would like for a chance to show that I'm not a minge and can properly roleplay.

I'm not asking to remove the ban outright, but maybe lower the sentence and still take a form of punishment.

Closing remarks: Hell, I even lead a faction in the defunct ShtokerBox Rp (Duty), maybe not to its best potential, but we had fun. While I do admit It was pretty dumb what I did ( I.E Roblox tactical sex) its a bit severe to permaban from both the server and the Discord for a one-time offense (with one of the admins joining in too, will provide proof below)

But seriously, I do hope you'll give me another chance to show that I'm not a complete baboon and actually competent at roleplaying

Evidence (if applicable): Ban reason ( )
Cossack joining in ( )

Eigengrau

Rookie
Staff Member
May 17, 2021
yeah, uh... nah.
i love how your first instinct is to go 'b-but look what the admins did!' and point fingers like that's constructive... as a matter of fact, why did you even bother to record an admin entertaining the occasional OOC screwery? kind of sus, honestly. almost like it was planned that you guys were gonna get banned and then try to smear the staff team. huh...
the fact of the matter is- you and your butt buddies were caught metagaming, minging on multiple occasions, insulting/flaming other players, staff, etc. the metagaming alone would warrant a permaban, them's the breaks. very toxic players in general, not welcome. good riddance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.