Danylko Krasinski

Prodigy

Rookie
Staff Member
May 17, 2021
_eR3XeMK0LE3IKLFiZokexvUZUjGqN8D30pGy4czXGt6OX8KOkMIpsJnlhPIKx5zOALkas7hosAkyv-vBAK5YaB9NOW3csRHLYPA_r3YnN4f4VSLnc7fPz4K3XLWLOZs1EQIn4wq

Name: Danylko Krasinski

Alias(es): Dany

Nationality: Ukrainian ukraine.png

Traits
-Ambitious
-Curious
-Survivalist
-Overly excited about combat
-Adrenaline junkie

Habits
-Immediately ripping off helmet/gasmask whenever possible
-Fidgeting
-Sneezing at inconvenient times

Wants
-Renown throughout the Zone
-Enemies to fight
-Independence

-Rain, foggy environments
-Those with similar traits

Dislikes
-Open fields
-Anti-rad drugs
-Sight/breathing inhibitors (gasmasks etc.)

Background
TBA

Faction Opinions | Hate/At odds | Wary | Indifferent | Friendly | Respect | Allies

Hoplite - Some newer guys to the area. One of their boys patched me up, probably saved my life, after I fell for a trap. If I didn’t like the freedom of being on my own, I might just have joined them.

Ecologists - I sympathize with these guys a lot and like to do some runs for them. The thrill of figuring out an anomaly and working around it to get an artifact is matched probably only by a bullet whizzing over your head.

Freedom - I’ve had a few run ins with them. They’re a lot of fun, other than those weirdos who apparently saw some stuff while guarding the barrier. I just hope they let us keep doing our thing.

Monolith - Pretty sure these guys aren’t even real. Never seen them. Probably just the booze making those Freedomers act weird.

UKM - I have a weird sense of respect for them. I’ve gotten into a couple shooting matches with them, with no injuries, and they can be some intimidating motherfuckers. But overall, it’s a shitty government pawn with shitty policies. They better stay in the Cordon.

Duty - Hardly seen them outside of Rostok when I’ve stopped to rest. I appreciate them guarding the bar, but quite frankly, I’m glad they aren’t as big as I heard they were years ago.

Bandits - Fuckers stole my first Sunrise when they held me up in the Garbage. I’d shoot them on sight if they weren’t getting so much sway in the local happenings.

Character Opinions | Hate/At odds | Wary | Indifferent | Friendly | Respect | Allies

Callum 'Irish' McBride - A brilliant, cool-headed tactician and medic. Hoplite's gonna do good things with a man like him.

TBA

A snapshot of a short, low-quality video uploaded on the PDA believed to feature Danylko fighting unknown assailants.
BmoOtHnGLxbT05Wnu5yzRh_l0HxjcqHWXatHkMjSoJXXLCZwgW6DmmktRzdL6KWX0RpH3WxS1yCWWoc6xVn-acTDI7StAGJHwuhwn0jTt67uGTQzjRl1G0Z6Jd2OBmQy1tjIcALk

Danylko seen perched in a homemade tree stand while hunting for boar.
5YjT_L-4VyeOtShwGjZFRptvPZ_NFtUGjb3iLYExM-57VAGyBl8eblrAqQOVbz77AmmV2m1iAA3jMwBkGUrv6BXDez-VmCtu1N_jhLr-UV7h0HgISGNFFSihl_Hysoqofd1_x3iw